Monday, June 7, 2010

Photo of the day : fallen out of time

Photography and Copyright: Wolf189
Model: Miss Tanya D.
Film: Fuji B/W 1600
Style: Editorial Fashion + Subtle Erotic Portrait



.
.
.

there are few things left to be conquered
there are few things worth conquering
the certainty of your goodness
the passion of understanding
the mythology of being forever
as we all are
like a beam of light
lost its way in the forth dimension
with nowhere to go
I am saddened as I can not lie to myself always
as I do desire parts and pieces of past
as I do regret my mistakes
as somewhere deep inside, I am still a fragile human
and not a machine
or a furry animal.
I am being burnt to a cold black fire
almost like I have fallen out of time.
.
.
.
Cheers
.
.
Wolf189
Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, NYC
волк189 фотография
портрет, чувственный, изобразительное искусство
.
.
.
PS. Please have a look and consider purchasing "f-eleven" photography book ... 100% of the profits of its sale goes towards "Friends Without A Border" charity...
.
the full preview and to order this rather exciting and diverse book:
.
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1109957
.
or "f-eleven volume 2" photography book which 100% of its profits goes towards Autism research :
.
.
.

No comments: