Monday, June 14, 2010

Photo of the day : you have been with me, all the time

Photography: Wolf189, Model: The lovely Miss J.
Film: Portra 800, Shot 2003

.
.
.


there has been a long road
dusty, and tiring behind me
travel-worn, I sat to think about a dream
was it mine or yours?
as I dropped a tear
I remembered that it didn't matter anymore
as I have lived mine and you, yours
or at least we have tried to
.
don't weep for me my darling
as I smile thinking about you
as I have had you in my heart forever
even before I was born
as I am not alone
and never will be
and have not
as you are with me
even when you are not
and even when you have not
.
.
.
.
.
. Cheers
.

.
Wolf189
Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, NYC
волк189 фотография
портрет, чувственный, изобразительное искусство
.
.
.
the full preview and to order this rather exciting and diverse book:
.
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1109957
.
or "f-eleven volume 2" photography book which 100% of its profits goes towards Autism research :
.
.
.

PS. Please have a look and consider purchasing "f-eleven" photography book ... 100% of the profits of its sale goes towards "Friends Without A Border" charity...
.

No comments: