Friday, June 11, 2010

Photo of the day : touching your lips







.
.
.
I feel like writing
but nothing except images
or daydreams
comes to mind
nothing too deep
or even shallow
while these visions
are suffocating me
and
.... exploding in a calm manner
.... in slow motion
in a small confinement
coloring its walls in red tulips

.


I am not bitter
I am not cold
I don't know you
and time has gone by
with nothing left to think about
but a faint memory of your smell
and the heat on my finger tips
in imagination of touching your sensual lips
.


.
.
.
Cheers
.
.
Wolf189
Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, NYC
волк189 фотография
портрет, чувственный, изобразительное искусство
.
.
.
PS. Please have a look and consider purchasing "f-eleven" photography book ... 100% of the profits of its sale goes towards "Friends Without A Border" charity...
.
the full preview and to order this rather exciting and diverse book:
.
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1109957
.
or "f-eleven volume 2" photography book which 100% of its profits goes towards Autism research :
.
.
.

2 comments:

Marian said...

I saw all your photos, post to your blog and website. You are one of the best photographers i had ever seen.

Wolf189 Photography said...

Thank you very much Marian