Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Photo of the day : My destiny is yours



Was she kidding me?
“My destiny is yours!”
so tender, so honest
I wouldn’t dare
I couldn’t dare
and she..
… was the bravest woman,
known to any man.
now I know.
this sadness inside me
is nothing but a fear
of happiness.
.
.
.

Cheers
.
.
Wolf189
Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, NYC
волк189 фотография
портрет, чувственный, изобразительное искусство
.
.
.
the full preview and to order this rather exciting and diverse book:
.
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1109957
.
or "f-eleven volume 2" photography book which 100% of its profits goes towards Autism research :
.
.
.

PS. Please have a look and consider purchasing "f-eleven" photography book ... 100% of the profits of its sale goes towards "Friends Without A Border" charity...




No comments: