Friday, November 6, 2009

Two photos of the day : and she kissed me


Model: Miss C., Film: Kodak B/W 400
Style: Sensual Editorial Fashion Portrait



.
.
.
.
I couldn't help
to imagine her
walking beside me on that day
(oh the anarchy)
It was difficult for me
to imagine myself
fantasizing about that too
but
time and energy changes everything
or is it called chemistry?
(oh not now)
breathing rather heavily
yet quietly
I was masking it with a large smile
as wide as the history of man kind
no I was not prone to have fantasies
I enjoy the reality
no matter how unpleasant it could be at times
it might taste like a three day old cup of cold coffee
or a sip of potion made of poison hemlock
and yet
you can appreciate it much more
as its flickering light
shines through like the north star
after the sun sets
right when you need it
.
I couldn't help myself
to imagine her
immersed in the waters of a crystal clear lake
stretched naked
looking at me
so calmly yet passionately
.
(stop it now)
time to leave
it's the end of another story
with no definite ending
just like the real version of life
.
I wonder if cursing the heavens
with an obvious futility
could help me to handle this
or that,
just a little easier
(oh not again, you know that you are not good at cursing)
.
leaping off of a building
is not the answer
nor eating as much as Buddha ate
at the end of his life
because let's be honest
he probably was an emotional eater
no matter how peaceful and center he was in life
.

what was the root of this desire?
just an animal instinct?
to be accepted?
to be wanted?
to be loved?
or was this
a real deal?
(the real deal he says!)
what is this real deal?
.
time was up
I had to move on
a self made timer was ringing as loud as ...well very loud
I probably would never know
or would I?
.
and
right
then
she kissed me
.
.
.
.
Cheers
.
.
Wolf189
Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, NYC
волк189 фотография
портрет, чувственный, изобразительное искусство

No comments: