Monday, November 9, 2009

Photo of the day : an invisible lover

Model: Miss T., Film: Ilford 100
Style: Editorial Fashion Portrait

.
.
.
.
I won't be forced out of your life
not even for my own sake
I am there
I'll stay there
I'll breathe, observe, live, listen, make love, become invisible
all in there, with you
I'll try to protect you
not only in there but anywhere
and I'll become one with you
when there becomes a fiery mistreat
the significance of punishment
when nobody stays
when nobody understands
I'll be still hanging in there
so tirelessly
so completely
hurting, bleeding and all
day can becomes night
night can becomes day
day can becomes month
month can becomes year
and a spark of true happiness in your eyes
could become heaven
.
.
.
.
.
Cheers
.
.
Wolf189
Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, NYC
волк189 фотография
портрет, чувственный, изобразительное искусство

No comments: