Thursday, October 1, 2009

Two photos of the day : two sexy models and the day I killed my best friend


Models: The Ukranian Miss L., The Muse Miss B.
Film: Ilford B/W 100
Style: Sensual/Sexy Editorial Fashion Portrait
.
.
.
.
read my mind!
can you?!
somebody told me you could
tell me about all the things that I've done
tell me about my hopes and wishes
tell me about the aches in my bones and soul
tell me about my past and future
tell me how to think about myself
do you possess such wisdom?
because that would be just magnificent
I want to know how to smile
like I mean it
am I human?
oh you are so quiet
don't you have any answers for me?
don't tell me I didn't try...
.
[ he pulls a gun from his jacket's pocket
and lifts it until his arm is completely parallel with the ground ]
.
BANG!
[a deafening mixture of a shattering noise and echo of a gun shot in a small room]
.
fine!
looks like now I have to move
and buy a new mirror.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cheers
.
.
Wolf189
Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, NYC
волк189 фотография
портрет, чувственный, изобразительное искусство

1 comment:

Tanya said...

god awful gorgeous!