Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Two photos of the day : A sinking Island and a Russian Model / Clothing Designer


Model: Miss A., Russian Model / Clothing Designer
Film: Kodak B/W 400
Style: Editorial Fashion / Subtle Fetish Portraits
.
.
.
.
my roots are rotten
my roots are like a rusty image
of a misplaced trust
buried in the sands
of this dried out ocean
.
there are no excuses
to stay
nowhere
and yet they are no urges
to go
anywhere
.
the day could go as long as a lifetime
or as quick as a happy moment
.
my ancient heart
laughs at my face
and the profound pain that it projects
unto the world
.
let the ceremony begin
let the despair of departure
put its weight
on my deserted shoulders
.
my solitude
while standing alone in the middle of millions
causes no desire for bitter revenges
nor a drunken savagery
.
this little sinking island
has no regrets
and it has forgiven them all
and it has forgiven himself
with no hunger nor expectations in return
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cheers
.
.
Wolf189
Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, NYC
волк189 фотография
портрет, чувственный, изобразительное искусство

1 comment:

Damion009 said...

those pictures are so bad ass!!!