Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Two photos of the day : lingerie in woods and 100 years in solitude


Model: Miss M., Film: Kodak B/W 400
Style: Editorial Fashion + Glamour / Sensual Portrait
.
.
.
.

this certain mood
comes and goes away
like a windy fall day
like the reflection of fire works
in the eyes of children
but never completely
oh no...not that way
.
"oh would you love me
ever?
I can wait"
oh the minutes are too long
and the life too short
and my patience
is nothing more than cherishing this inability
in my own way
.
"would you cry over me?"
I would my darling
for a hundred years
in solitude
just like the book
.
"would you ever love again?"
it is you and you
it is I and me
there is no other way to see
there is no other way to live
.
"Would you ever be over me?"
why would I want to?
there are no magic words
to open the gates to a magic world
even if they would be seemingly wide open
with lots of promises and hope
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cheers
.
.
Wolf189
Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, NYC
волк189 фотография
портрет, чувственный, изобразительное искусство

No comments: