Thursday, October 8, 2009

Three photos of the day : I read everything while she wore black lingerie


Model: Miss J., Film: Kodak B/W 400
Style: Editorial Portraits with a hint of Fashion
.
.
.
.
I read everything
as her life opens up
like a little magic box
full of surprises
few good and a few not as much
but all honest
.
today I tried to remember
the happiest moments of my life
the red little bicycle?
the first soccer game?
the first kiss?
the first time I made love?
the first time I fell in love?
the first Mathematics award?
the first drawing I made and I was proud of?
the first photograph I took at night?
a pat of approval on my shoulder?
the first road trip alone?
the first time on the top of the Eiffel tower?
.
No
.
meaningless badges for partial memories
.
the happiest moments?
they don't exist
as I can't remember them really
.
perhaps the happiest moments I have had
are not in my own memories
but in others'
if I am lucky
carrying a grandmother's heavy basket
listening to a friend
saving one's life
forgiving an enemy
making light of an embarrassing moment
sharing a little joke in a dark day
perhaps
I don't exist without those events
perhaps
I am not important
perhaps
that makes it easier to walk away
as I am not the safe keeper of those memories
as I might be lucky enough
that few others make an abstract picture
of it, using their little puzzle pieces
and all I can do is
to offer them few more pieces
before the time is up
before it's time to go
freely
just few more pieces
which are not about me
but only about them
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cheers
.
.
Wolf189
Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, NYC
волк189 фотография
портрет, чувственный, изобразительное искусство

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Are these new of J? I love them!

Cristi said...

very prettyy