Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Three photos of the day : an antique camera a nude body, horseradish vodka and a bloody shashka



Model: Miss L., Film: Ilford 3200
Style: Editorial Fashion, Nude Portrait
Camera: Canon Demi made in 1963
.
.
.
.
pass me the horseradish vodka
oh no... not the shot glass
give me the bottle
as I need to pretend
that I can get drunk
.
let's talk philosophy
do you exist?
oh who cares...
after all, these moments don't exist
themselves
.
tell me about Siberia, grandpa
your green horse
your golden guns
the bloody shashka*
your pain
sing me that song again
.
a lot has changed
and yet
not much has changed
just like motion pictures
being reflected on the walls of this dark cave
the pictures are evolving into abstract shapes
yet the cold wall
will stand there
forever
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cheers
.
.
Wolf189
Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, NYC
волк189 фотография
портрет, чувственный, изобразительное искусство
* Shashka : Sword

1 comment:

Uncle Allan said...

Always a big fan of grainyness from old cameras. Looks really great.