Monday, October 12, 2009

Photo of the day : a naive state of mind and nude editorial fashion

Model: Lovely Ukrainian Model Miss L., Film: Ilford B/W400
Style: Editorial Fashion + Subtle Erotic / Nude Portrait
.
.
.
.
as she crept upon me
I was defenseless
lying down there, waiting
with a naive happy stare
.
I had no way to conceal
the fire of excitement
radiating from my skin
with this bright face
with this simple mind
.
the unfolding story
has already begun
and I am nothing more than a character in it
with a future known to everybody
but me
.
as dawn breaks info halves
and smooth waves shape
my old memories
into a million year old fossil
I am still waiting
for her to come
to grace my being
with her untold passion
still lying down here
with stars in my eyes
and a fire in my heart
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cheers
.
.
Wolf189
Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, NYC
волк189 фотография
портрет, чувственный, изобразительное искусство

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great!!!! the mood oh these shoots are amazing, your B&W make a wonderful and erotic atmosphera !!!!
great !!!
MM