Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Two photos of the day : look within, you crucified fetish South African Model


Model: Miss L., Film: Kodak B/W 400
Style: Editorial Fashion + hints of Fetish Portraiture
.
.
.
.
she was laying flat on her back
waiting to be crucified
I told her
"look within"
She told me
" you psycho old man,
I am trying to! "
I said "the answer
is not written on the ceiling, darling"
so she turned around
and tried
to look inside
this time, eyes buried in her own darkness
so I gave her a hint
I said " look!
look at my heart "
and I pointed at it
hidden in my sleeve
pumping
and getting bruised with each pulse
while trying to reach out
and
then
I
left
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cheers
.
.
Wolf189
Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, NYC
волк189 фотография
портрет, чувственный, изобразительное искусство

2 comments: