Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Photo of the day : Perfection and a nude Swedish dancer

Model: Miss A., Film: Provia 400
Style: Subtle Erotica + Nude Sensual Editorial Fashion Portrait

.
.
.
.
I wanted to admit to her my affection
although I was pretty afraid of her rejection
I could offer her some kind of protection
but all she was looking for was a simple direction
and to be honest I had no real objection
as I was not sure if she was only a projection
or maybe she already has taken over my heart
.........................with a serious case of infection
.
I did feel this thing between us though,
what do you call it, some kind of connection?!
but would I have any kind of chance to be
..............................in the pool of her selection?
.
I could , forever, look at her beautiful green reflection
This must be how drug addicts feel after an injection
(hope none of them pops in to offer me a correction)
.
oh she could be the start and end of my art collection
she could be my first female president without any election
she could give the sweetest meaning to the word dissatisfaction
or at the end of a long tough road,
...........................................................without any consequences,
..........................................simply smile and show me a redirection
.
let the romantic music begin from the violin section
as her presence might have caused me a soul resurrection
.
I wonder if this is cheesy enough to create
.................................some kind of universal mental rejection
after all, I am taking the long way around the barn to say
.....................................she was pretty close to the perfection
.
.
.
.
.
Cheers
.
.
Wolf189
Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, NYC
волк189 фотография
портрет, чувственный, изобразительное искусство

1 comment:

Damion009 said...

B E A U T I F U L !!!