Saturday, June 27, 2009

Three photos of the day : a Czech model and her dark hair



Model: Miss L., Films: Fuji PRO 160S, Provia 100 , Ilford B/W 400
Styles: Editorial Fashion + Sensual Portraits
.
.
.
.
I have everything
a man
a human
wishes for
.
a sky to look at
a ground to walk on
air to breathe in
a life to live on
.
I have a forrest of poetry
weaved into each other
with no meaning to others
.
I have visions
photographed over and over again
for nobody but me
to care
.
I have stories to tell
to these tall walls
who listen to me silently
.
I have music to play
in the form of heart beats
as a sound track to movement
of universe
.
I have dreams
to paint
with brushes made of lashes
.
I have a heart to give
to any kind soul
who could enjoy it
just for a little bit
.
I need nothing else
I want no more
I crave an empty space
that's all
and a real kiss
once more
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cheers
.
Wolf189
LA, LV, Phoenix, NYC
волк189 фотография
портрет, чувственный, изобразительное искусство, поэзия

1 comment:

Tanya said...

love the 1st one!