Thursday, June 11, 2009

Three photos of the day : Nude show girl




Model: Miss Crash, Film: Ilford B/W 400
Style: Subtle Erotic + Nude Portrait + Editorial Fashion
.
.
.
.
I am from a horizon
in purple
exploding happy rays
shining little pieces of warmth
as hidden gifts
to any hand
free enough to be open
.
and let me do what I do
because that is what I do best
a fusion of nothing into everything
with
no expectations
no false desires
no regrets
.
tomorrow
you and me
you and all these people
will wake up to
landing stars at the bottom of our hearts
ready to start over
with nothing to lose
and a lot to give
and
with
no
needs
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cheers
.
Wolf189
LA, Las Vegas, Phoenix, NYC
волк189 фотография
портрет, чувственный, изобразительное искусство

2 comments:

Tanya said...

these are great! you really did some special work with her, She might be my new fav of yours next to Envy.

Uncle Allan said...

I know you know what I think of your work but I have to sag it again. So good. Love the way you work.