Friday, December 12, 2008

Three photos of the day: Red, Fashion, Erotica




Model: Anna Catherine, Film: Velvia 100
Style: Editorial Fashion with a hint of Erotica

.
.
Every 10,000 years...once
.
.
.
I remember the moment that I was 150 years old
and was getting younger minute by minute
.
I remember how my head was young
And how old I felt at heart
.
I remember smashed fruits were becoming blossoms
and how rain drops were turning into little fluffy clouds
.
I remember how dead sheep were attacking packs of wolves
and how jungles were invading cities, towns
.
I remember the day that god was teaching tricks to the devil
and there were no criminals to put in jails
.
I remember it all well
when every miss Universe's wish was..."some harmless world war"
to make the life more exciting...just for a bit while!
.
I remember that day well...
it happens every 10000 years
once
and even then
We all get tired of it
before the day is gone.
.
.
.
.
Cheers
.
Wolf189
Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, New York City

No comments: