Saturday, September 6, 2008

Three photos of the day: Tuscany



Model: Brittany , Film: Ilford B/W 400

I did three sessions in Tuscany Suites in one day about a year ago...although I was not feeling that well hence all three shoots were even shorter than my usual.

I had some plans and ideas for each session which at the end I ended up using them just as guidelines.

The above shots were part of a story board style photo shoot in erotic style which I did with Brittany...although we did some editorial fashion and portrait photos as well.

This was my third session with Brittany I think...we have done 13 sessions together in total. She is intelligent, inspiring, unique, quirky and beautiful all at the very same time.

Cheers

Wolf189

http://www.wolf189.com/

Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, New York City

2 comments:

Tanya said...

haha, the min i saw that carpet, i was like, what is so familiar about that? then i read the title!
You do 2 do great work together!

Wolf189 Photography said...

You've been there?! I stayed there once I think. Thank you dear Tanya.